Nearly 200 runners, walkers, and volunteers joined us in-person and virtually on Saturday, September 10th to raise awareness and funds for the Western Pennsylvania bleeding disorders community! Thank you for being the Rare Difference.
There is still time to make a donation to support the Western Pennsylvania bleeding disorders community and help us get to our goal of raising $72,000! 100% of the money we raise stays local to promote patient advocacy, provide educational programming and support groups, and provide financial assistance to families in need.
• Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
• Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices.
• Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
• Provide local educational programming throughout the year
• Provide a support network to all our community members
• Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
You have until October 22, 2022 to raise money to earn these great prizes! We will begin reaching out to individuals who raised $250 or above on Monday, October 24th. If you have any questions, contact Jessica at [email protected] Check out the 2022 Unite Incentive Prizes below!
The Western Pennsylvania Bleeding Disorders Foundation is a nonprofit consumer advocacy and service organization founded in the 1950’s and incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 1976. We were founded to help meet the vast education and support needs of the bleeding disorders community in Western Pennsylvania.