Welcome to our team page!
We believe that, together, we can create a world free of bleeding disorders – that’s why we Unite.
Chad and I have been volunteering for the Oklahoma Hemophilia Foundation for almost 9 years. The foundation serves all Oklahomans with any bleeding disorder.
This year our goal is BIG. Our goal is to support one family for an entire year.
Having been a board member and volunteered on many of these event committees, I have done the math.
$5,000 supports an average family of 4-6 people for 1 year of services from the foundation.
- 2 kids attend Camp Independence
- Youths 6-18years learn live sustaining skills necessary for living with a blessing disorder surrounded by their peers and medical support.
- A family attends the Family Education Retreat
- Families are educated in a relaxing setting and have the chance to connect with other families and reconnect with each other.
- 2 teens attend the Teen Education Retreat
- Teens are educated in areas of leadership, integrity, and advocacy.
- A family attends the Annual Meeting and Conference
- Families are thoroughly educated and have an opportunity to network within the community.
- A family attends the Advocacy Day at the Hill
- Members meet with Oklahoma legislators regarding healthcare and insurance during Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month.
- A family attends the Winter Event
- Families reconnect during the holiday season.
- A family attends educational meals
Please consider joining our team for the Unite for Bleeding Disorders walk or choose a team member from the list and make a donation.
All donations will support kids and adults living with bleeding disorders in our community.
Isn’t that something to unite behind?
Thank you in advance!